Wednesday, March 25, 2015

And the pictures.

Kayden always asks to take a stuffed animal along when we get in the van these days. She likes stuffed animals so much more than Levi ever did. Thankfully she understands that her animals have to wait in the van for her to come back! I don't need animals being left everywhere or falling in the mud and slush outside. Ugh.
 

Me and my girl :)

Snack time! 

We only had one sand (snow, slush, mud, gravel) shovel this spring which became a problem now that we have TWO kids who want to dig ALL the time!  So we picked up a couple new shovels when we were at Ikea last week. Well worth the $3 investment to not have to referee shovel fights anymore. Here's to picking your battles! Hurray!

 I feel like this shirt suits Kayden perfectly!

Our little gamer!  Monopoly, Game of Life, Uno, Blokus, you name it, he will probably like it. 

Belly shot - 23 weeks (3 weeks ago) Boy, I didn't realize how tired I look! I don't feel that bad most days...honest! 

Belly shot - 23.5 weeks

Belly Shot - 24.5 weeks (I think I have so many because I took so few in the first half of this pregnancy that now I feel like I need to take a shot every time I'm wearing anything other than yoga pants and an oversize bunny hug (hoodie). And then I look through my phone and realize that I have a shot every couple days for a few weeks! haha) I just noticed that in this picture it looks like Kayden is pushing out her belly to join me in the big-belly-ness of this photo! ha!

Belly shot (see? There's lots!) - 26 weeks - this is the most recent shot...I'm now 26.5 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to come and hang out with you all this summer!!! I love picture posts. Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great, Niki! Looking forward to seeing your next adorable munchkin! -Katie

    ReplyDelete